HI-Desert / Pioneertown
Nestled among the gently sloping mountains, Cosmic Ranch is perfectly situated on 2.5 pristine acres and is the perfect place to unwind after a day of exploring. Relax and refresh in comfort surrounded by natural elements designed for the ultimate destination. Enjoy our acreage to relax, play, and soak in fresh desert air and sunrises from the front porch along with sunsets from our backyard entertainment area complete with BBQ and seating for 8 people.
Newly built (2021) by one of the original famous designers in the Pioneertown Area, Cosmic Ranch embodies that elusive mix of rustic modernism that perfectly suits the high desert. Real wood doors created by local craftsmen greet you as you walk in and the home is decorated with all new furnishings of the highest quality. You will find high quality materials throughout this luxury home including genuine marble, leather, high thread count sheets, luxury shampoo/body wash, and original art.
2 Bathrooms, Master bath includes walk in shower and luxury tub
BBQ Area with grill and outdoor table
Fully Equipped Kitchen with espresso machine
After a busy day of exploring or a star gazing night, settle into one of our comfy and luxurious beds with high thread count linens. All bedrooms feature large windows with natural light and ample closet space.
This home contains 2 bathrooms, one master ensuite and one shared guest bath. There is also a pull out sofa in the living room. The master bath has a walk-in shower, separate vanity area and an amazing tub with a view of the local landscape for ultimate relaxation.
Prepare your favorite meals in the fully equipped kitchen with a sit up counter and high top dining table. You will find a gas stove, water filtration system, espresso machine, full size fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
Soak up those famous desert sunsets on the outdoor patio with BBQ grill and a large dining table for memorable experiences.
Cozy up with friends and family in the spacious living room. Whether it’s movie night or a book by the fireplace, this natural element inspired space is beautiful and comfortable offering a record player for some tunes and plenty of space to show off your moves.
Inspirational and serene, the yoga room offers plenty of natural light and a dedicated space for fostering harmony in body and mind.
The Cosmic Ranch property includes WIFI and central heating and air conditioning so you’ll always be comfortable and connected.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the home or general area and we look forward to welcoming you soon!
Pioneertown is one of the most unique communities in the High Desert. It sits amidst a breathtaking tableau of the craggy mountains and flat-top buttes that make up Pioneertown Mountain Preserve, which offers excellent hiking and exploring options.
Founded right after World War II as a permanent set for filming Western movies and TV shows, Pioneertown today is an attraction in its own right; just walk down Mane Street and imagine Hollywood stars working here. On some days it is possible to watch a gunfight reen- actment provided by realistically costumed actors. The community is perhaps best known today as the home of world-famous Pappy & Harriet’s Pioneertown Palace, a mecca for food and music enthusiasts.
Pioneertown is located within a short drive of many restaurants, shops, and things to do. The West Entrance of Joshua Tree National Park is 25 minutes away by car, but you’ll also want to enjoy these area highlights:
• Yucca Valley (10-minute drive) – Convenient stop for chain stores and local eateries, like Carla’s Route 62 Diner and C & S Coffee Shop.
• Joshua Tree Village (20-minute drive) – Quirky strip of boutiques and restaurants, including Coyote Corner, Space Cowboy Books, and the rustic Joshua Tree Saloon.
• Noah Purifoy Outdoor Desert Art Museum (25-minute drive) – As far from a stuffy gallery as you can imagine, this outdoor sculpture garden contains a unique collection of folk-art.
• The Integratron (25-minute drive) – New age-y healing destination with a sound bath, originally designed by ufologist George Van Tassel with the goal of reversing the aging process.
• Palm Springs (45-minute drive) – Artsy town known for vintage shopping, art galleries, and the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway.
• Mt. San Jacinto State Park (90-minute drive) – Expansive, hilly landscape with foot and horseback trails surrounding 10,834-foot Mount San Jacinto.
Everything you need is within close driving distance:
• Closest supermarket: Vons (13-minute drive)
• Closest liquor store: Yucca Valley Liquor (10-minute drive)
• Closest pharmacy: Rite Aid Pharmacy (13-minute drive)
• Closest bank: Wells Fargo Bank (11-minute drive)
• Closest gas station: Sinclair (9-minute drive)
Are not permitted without prior approval, applicable permit and additional fees.
Dogs are not allowed at this property due to the owner’s allergies.
If you plan on sharing your experience on social media, please mention us!
Cell phone service availability and quality in the high desert varies by service provider. This is particularly true in the more remote areas of Joshua Tree, Pipes Canyon, and Pioneertown. Please be prepared by enabling wifi calling or downloading a VOIP program.
Many roads are dirt, so please take it slow. A four wheel drive car is not required, but note that roads will often have ruts, particularly after a rain.